Mission & Position Statement
Talk About Curing Autism (TACA) is a national non-profit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to educating, empowering and supporting families affected by autism. For families who have just received the autism diagnosis, TACA aims to speed up the cycle time from the autism diagnosis to effective treatments. TACA helps to strengthen the autism community by connecting families and the professionals who can help them, allowing them to share stories and information to help improve the quality of life for people with autism.
TACA believes in early diagnosis, intensive therapies and medical intervention for children affected by autism. With early intervention, medical treatment unique to each person’s needs and necessary support services for families many children can improve greatly and some can recover from their autistic symptoms. We believe the future is not defined for many children affected by autism. Hope and recovery is possible.
- 2012 – Annual Report click here to view the PDF
- 2011 — Form 990 – click here to view the PDF
- 2010 — Form 990 – click here to view the PDF
- 2010 — Audited Financial Statement – click here to view the PDF
- 2009 — Form 990 – click here to view the PDF
- 2009 — Audited Financial Statement – click here to view the PDF