13th Annual TACA Family Picnic
We are thrilled to announce that this year’s picnic will be held at a new venue on Sunday, May 22, 2016 at the Irvine Ranch Outdoor and Educational Center in Orange, California.
This year’s picnic offers new and improved options including;
- Reduced admission prices.
- Price starts as low as $5 per child and $10 per adult. Purchase early to take advantage of the lowest price.
- Scholarships will be announced in April 2016.
- A variety of lunch and snack options will be available:
- Lunch will be available for purchase and is not included in ticket price. Choices will include a variety of traditional foods as well as GFCFSF options.
- Have a picky eater? You are welcome to bring your own food.
- Included in the price will still be complimentary snack options including GFCFSF snacks, fruits & beverages. This offering will be on a first come, first served basis.
For families who like to have everything included we are still offering our popular TACA Picnic VIP Pack perfect for the family of 4. VIP Package includes entrance and lunch tickets, T-shirts, raffle tickets, a special VIP Swag Bag. See details below:
Date: Sunday, May 22, 2016
Event Time: 11:00am to 3:30pm
Location: The Irvine Ranch Outdoor Education Center
2 Irvine Park Road, Orange, CA 92869 (Note: This venue is inside the Irvine Regional Park)
Directions & Parking: Click Here
- No refunds or cancellations.
- This event will happen rain or shine.
- No tickets will be mailed – Names will be held at registration table, by last name on the day of the event.
- Tickets are required for all attendees 3 years of age or older.
Why? TACA provides support, education and information to nearly 48,000 families across the country living with autism. Ninety-five percent of TACA’s programs and services are still provided at NO cost to families.
Want to help? Two opportunities are available:
Thank you for your support of TACA Families!
Online bookings are not available for this event.