Organizing the steps in your autism journey takes planning. TACA has Autism Journey Blueprints for the first three years and beyond: http://www.tacanow.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/AJ-Blueprints-Years-1-3.pdf
Check out all the Autism Journey Blueprints here: http://www.tacanow.org/family-resources/autism-journey-blueprints/
Since 2000, TACA has been known for our support, empowerment and tools to get started for families living with autism. Find your support and inspiration here:
Success & Family Stories
Funding Resources: Scholarships and Grants
- Try, Before You Apply
- Autism Grants
- Autism Cares
- Family Scholarship Program: Notes from Families Who Have Received Scholarships
- S.O.S. We Need Help!
The Autism Journey
- A – Z: Autism Journey Blueprints
- Autism Journey Guide
- Denial: When it helps, When it hurts
- Does the “Window” Ever Close?
- The Ten Commandments for Parents of Handicapped Children
- After the Autism Diagnosis: Staying Connected as a Couple
- April Autism Awareness Month
TACA’s Parent Mentor Program
Ways to Contact TACA for Support
TACA supports families via Local Chapters that hold meetings and Coffee Talks, Live Chat, Mentor Program, TACA-USA, Facebook, Email and Phone.
- Find a Local Chapter by Region
- TACA Meeting Video
- Parent Mentor Program
- Real Help Now Live Chat
- Facebook Page
- Contact Us
- Yahoo Group
Holidays & Family
- Surviving the Winter Holidays
- Autism and the Holidays...
- Share Your Happy Holiday Advice!
- Holiday Giving Programs
- Letter from a Man with Autism
- Fathers: Top Ten List of Coping Skills
- Grandparents of Children with Autism: Top Ten Suggestions