We realize TACA cannot have chapters in every town and every state, but we know many families need us. TACA families need information in a way that is more convenient to them, and as a response to their needs, we are now pleased to offer webinars for our members.
TACA Webinars will be offered based on our Autism Journey Blueprints so members can follow along on their journey based on topic, needs and age of the child. The four topics will include:
All school related topics including: IEP’s, homeschooling, legal, therapies, evaluations, curriculum
Resources include all financial, services, insurance and therapies
|Autism Journey Blueprint Path by age
- Years 1-3
- Years 4 to teen
|Medical & Diet -
This topic includes all topics related to medical and dietary interventions
TACA Autism Journey Blueprints can be found: https://www.tacanow.org/family-resources/autism-journey-blueprints/
TACA will be holding webinars with featured physicians, researchers, attorneys, therapists and knowledgeable providers to help educate and empower families living with autism. Be sure to bookmark this page for more details.
|Topic||Type of Webinar||Date & Time||Presenter|
|Special Needs Trusts, The ABLE Act and Conservatorship (CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY)||Educational||April 30
11am-12pm PST /
|Elizabeth McCoy, Esq.
TACA Board Member
|Dietary interventions: what diet helps what issues||Medical & Diet||May 12
10-11am PST /
|Staying in the game: staying motivated, thinking smart & planning your next steps for parents on the autism journey||Autism Journey||June 11
10-11am PST /
Details & Restrictions
- All Live Webinars registration must occur 7 days prior to the webinar date and are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Recorded Webinars and physician/clinician live chats will be available through the private DRUND community. You will receive an invitation to participate after signing up for TACA + within 10 days. Drund community access will be limited to a one-user access. Users accessing from multiple computers will result in TACA having the right to cancel your pro-rated membership.
- We are unable to offer technical support to access webinars. Please make sure that your computer has the capability to run the software needed to participate. When you register, the email invitation to attend will include information or links to information describing minimum computer requirements.
- TACA strives to ensure that the focus of our webinars is education and support, and to provide a safe, supportive environment for our attendees. TACA reserves the right to refuse admittance to any individual.
- Live Webinars are available on your iPhone®, iPad® or Android® device via the GoToMeeting app.
If you have any questions about TACA’s webinars, please contact Nicole Moshier at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone toll free at (855) 726-7810 or (949) 640-4401.
To suggest future webinar topics or speakers, please email your ideas to email@example.com.
We are seeking additional webinar sponsorship. For more information, please contact Lisa Ackerman at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone toll free at (855) 726-7810 or (949) 640-4401.